Maintenance Reporting Process


Call NHE office to report a fault on Tel: 061 000 000. You will receive a reference number, save it for making follow-ups.

A contractor assigned by NHE will call to make an appointment to come and carry out repairs. The tenant is to ask the contractor for the reference number and check it against the one provided when making a report for security reasons.

If there are any fees to be paid by the tenant, they will be accordingly advised. This happens in case of blockage where they have to pay before any work can be done. The tenant will be given a receipt to acknowledge payment.

A contractor assigned by NHE will come to the tenant’s rented house to carry out repairs during working hours. The tenant is to ensure there is someone authorized at the house during the repairs. When the contractor completes repair works, the tenant or their designate will be required to sign a work order form provided by the contractor.
There is a provision for one to make comments regarding the repairs done.

Only emergencies should be reported to the Call Centre after hours.